Friday, September 01, 2006

Yes Yes Yes It's The Weeeeekend AGAIN - WOOmotherfuckinHOO

My father's been in town all week. It's been a great time. It's always a great time when he's in town. Me, him, and Carolyn have been hanging out. A lot of drinks, a lot of food, a lot of good times.

Labor day weekend about to pop off. It's gonna be somewhat slow. Care's got work tomorrow and Monday, so I'll just be chillin' out, probably with my pops for most of the time.

Song On My Mind: "Baby, I'm a Big Star Now" by The Counting Crows

Tonight we're going to Marrakech, which is this Morroccan restaurant right near us. We have a 7:30 reservation. Tomorrow we're all gonna go over to the Wynn or Mirage or something and fuck around with some 3-6LHE. Drink some booze, play some pokah, it'll be a blast. Then Sunday we're gonna hit the pool at the Wynn. Tough to have the regular Labor Day weekend here in Vegas. It's 110 fuckin' degrees outside! Shit man, no BBQs. In any case, I'm looking forward to three days off work and being able to hang out with my Dad and with Lyn. Can't wait.

Work's about to blast off. I gotta roll. You stay real. You know I will.

Happy Fucking Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home