Sunday, July 16, 2006

Still In Paris

Nothing too exciting has been happening here in France, although it has been a great week. This is truely one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We've done a lot of sightseeing, walking, and EATING (obv). I would definitely love to live here one day, or just somewhere in Europe. I'm probably a little far off from moving out of the US, but it'd just be real amazing to get away from the states for a bit. Maybe Lyn and I will try another country at some point. You really never know!

Anyways, my battery is about to die and I gotta get back to the family for a late dinner.


Peace Love And Happiness,

Maxwell

2 Comments:

Blogger greendroppings said...

peace and love broseph, hit me on AIM soon

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sasha Murshteyn said...

hope the heat's not hitting ya too much over there. glad to know that u, too, got to leave the States for a bit this summer. and good call not to be in Israel right now, even if the heat situation is similar over in Paris-land.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home