Friday, May 05, 2006

Show Me The Money, Show Me The Money, Show Me The Money!!!!

Working fulltime now; yeah yeah, i know. Well, I went a year with financial, emotional, and physical freedom; it was one hell of a ride. But it's gotta stop somewhere, right? Maybe not.....I can work for a living and still be free, can't I?

My father's coming to Vegas in about two weeks. I can't wait to see him!

A week after my father gets into Vegas, I'm going to Boston for a few days. I'll be coming home for my brother's birthday and his graduation, as well as for Jared's graduation party. It's gonna be a great trip. When I get back to Vegas, Lyn and I will be moving in together. I can't fuckin' wait. She's so important to me and makes me so incredibly happy---we're gonna have a great life!

Well, I'm a working man now so I gotta hit the sack, but I'll keep on keepin' on, you can all be sure of that. Until then, peace, love, and happiness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home