Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lifely Update

On Friday night, this past week, I went out with John Phan, Theo, and a few other poker players. It was nuts because Phan had just chopped up the 3k Bellagio event earlier that day, so he was poppin' Dom and Goose all night. We ended up at Tao, which is a sick nightclub in the Venetian. It was fuckin' wild. I rarely go to clubs, and never on someone else's dime. Sitting there, drinking one of the most expensive champagnes in the world with one of the greatest poker players in the world, man, I couldn't believe it. Big ups to Theo for inviting me and shit.

Well, tonight Lyn is coming into town from Orlando. It's gonna be great to see her. She's so important to me and has been such a great influence on my life these past few months. She'll be here for a week just chillin' with me. It's gonna be awesome. I think, if it all works out, Lyn will be moving here this summer. I guess we'll just have to see.

Until then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home