Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just A Thought

I really like this piece of writing, sans explitives:

When I was down in Mexico a couple years ago, this chick that I met in Yelapa told me, when I asked her how things were going, she said "esta todos bien".....it hit me hard, like, it's all good; no worries; all that shit. Those three simple spanish words actually affected my entire trip, as well as my own perception of the world around me. But now, thinking back on what she said to me, I think she's completely full of shit: nothing is alright, everything is not great, there are too many fuckin worries in the world. So bitch, what the fuck are you talking about? Go back to your stupid fuckin' crunchy granola life in upstate Oregon and die muttering "esta todos bien," you dumb fuckin' cunt.

1 Comments:

Blogger MxSSL said...

dont get me wrong, i love mexico, i love women, i love life....this piece was written at a time of extreme anguish for me so theres a lot of passionate emotion in it....it wasnt meant to be a serious entry, really, it's more of a joke, although at the time i was dead serious about it. i just really liked the emotion of it and so i thru it in my blog....no hard feelings for mexico bro!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home