Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One Day At A Time

Had a relaxing weekend.

Saw my good friend Justin on Thursday. We're gonna take over the world.

Carolyn got a new job and so has a more steady schedule. Most days we have the same hours, which is pretty amazing.

Played some satellites this weekend to the Sunday majors online. Didnt play too many sats and got raped in a bunch, but did qualify for the 150k guar. on Paradise. Played the type of game I used to play when I was killin' it, which is totally LAG (loose aggressive). I have to get back to my roots. I feel that this style suits me more. It definitely produces a lot of bad finishes, although when you get deep in tournies with this style it really helps you to capitalize on your big wins. Needless to say, I busted midway through the second hour. It's really been a while since I played a major so I wasn't too dissappointed in my play, although I definitely should have picked some better spots. Either way.....

Work has been a pain in the ass lately. There is all this drama going on. There is too much to put into this entry right now, but let's just say that some of the people here are playing all sorts of weird angles and trying to up the tension in our workplace. It's strange, maybe some people have a little too much time on their hands.

I've been trying to write more lately (LV seems to suck the creativity out of me), so maybe I'll start posting some of my writings (i.e. short essays, poetry, and streams) on here in the near future. The more I put life into words, the more I enjoy it all. It seems to give me perspective just to get it out onto paper and off my chest.

Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home