Monday, August 14, 2006

I Need Mo

Pretty relaxing weekend.......Spent Saturday with Carolyn just chillin. In the evening we went to meet up with Zak and his girl, and Jerry at this bar over on Blue Diamond. Just hung out there playing pool and drinking. It was a good time. I gotta start playing more pool, although I do KILL it when my game's on.

Today (Sun.) Care and I hung around until around 5pm when I met up with Theo and went over to the Orleans to see "World Trade Center." It was fuckin hectic. Man, what a depressing movie. Very emotional. So, after seeing that, my night was basically shot. I went home and grubbed some dinner, chilled with Lyn, and then played some small stakes Omaha Hi/Lo on PokerStars.

Tomorrow is work, AGAIN! Muthafuckasssss!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home