Monday, August 28, 2006

It Was The Weeeeeeeeeeeekend

Saturday I played poker online. I had qualified for a few tournaments on PokerStars that were happening Saturday afternoon, so in the morning I tried some other satellites on other sites. I ended up really only played two or three satellites and qualified for the Full Tilt 50k Guar. tournament. So I busted in the two Stars tournies relatively early. Both busts came from blind confrontations (my top pair vs. his set and my pp vs. his ace high). In the Full Tilt tournament I got my money in with AA vs. 33 and actually flopped top set, but, as has been my world (in poker) lately, he flushed out on 5th street. gg. It wasn't a good day, but I had my girl with me and my cats; win or lose, it's still good to be alive.

Saturday night was better. Carolyn and I went out to a drive-in movie theater; actually the only one in vegas. It was cool. We saw "Accepted" and watched a part of a Hilary Duff movie. It was hilariously horrible. I really can't believe a fuckin' movie studio produced that shit. Straight hilarity. By the way, I think we parked our car next to a broken sewer pipe. That was a good time.

Food On My Mind: Granny B's (ya'll betta recognize, plz)

So yeah, Saturday night was great, otherthan sitting in piss, I was with my girl; nuff said. Sunday we went over to Ethel M factory. If you don't know about this candy company, you need to find out. Their vanilla buttercreams will make you cum. Straight up.

We hung around the factory for a minute then went into Henderson and basically just cruised around, looking to stop at Green Valley Ranch, but to no avail.

The sun was hot. It's Vegas. It's always hot. But it's good to be in love, it sure is good to be in love....

Late.

p.s.-Entourage was kind of amazing, but too bad Lucky Louie is done for the season; fuckin' hilarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home