Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Times They Are A-Changin'.....

So, a few updates:

#1: Jake left---very extrenuating circumstances, but he'll be back, ya, he'll be back

#2: Stopped playing 10-20NL, my bankroll is shit....I basically have horrible money management and didnt play cards seriously for about 1-2 months and just spent too much of my money; fell out of my groove....I've moved over to the 2-5NL and 15-30 limit games, which, sadly, are going just as poorly as the 10-20NL, although the losses are easier to take.....money is only money, but it is a nessecity, especially in this business. I am dangerously close to the felt but hopefully things will be looking up soon. Can someone say 40 hour work weeks coming soon??? Oh fuck.

#3: Sarah, a good friend from UMASS, said that she is going to move in with me within the next couple months---that would be amazing....

#4: Trying to sell my car; my new one should be arriving into SanDiego within the next month

#5: Playing a lot more poker, lower limits obviously, and trying to hit the gym 5 days a week.

#6: Learning, thinking, and improving life one step at a time-----Vegas is a very tough place to be legitimate (maybe Sasha (squanto) will be the only one to actually understand this statement)).

#7: Like Big Pun said, "I just lost a 100 pounds, I'm tryina live."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home