Tuesday, July 12, 2005

JUST ANOTHER TUESDAY IN VEGAS

Had two losing session earlier today....one at the Bellagio 10-20NL game and then I headed over to the Wynn, where I played 5-10 for about 8 hours and also lost. Eh, thats the way it goes. But it wasnt all bad, a couple buddies of mine were over playing at the Wynn, so although I lost money, I still had a good time, which is sometimes impossible to attain when ur losing.....In what other profession can you go to work for almost 12 hours and lose money????

Also stopped by the Rio in the afternoon and it was a fucking zoo. The spectators around the remaining tables were 5-10 rows deep in some spots. Poker is a spectator sport now; insane.

Actually, a pretty cool thing happened today: I got a call from a woman at the World Series of Poker asking me if I would do an interview with a reporter from the Boston Globe. Sounds like a pretty cool deal--- be in one of the local papers back home talking about my poker playing. But then by accident I erased the message along with the reporter's phone number. So, hopefully I'll find a way to get in touch with this guy and do the interview. That'd be sweet for sure.

Anyways, catching a little sleep before gettin' back on the grind tomorrow.

Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home