Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A FEW NEW TOYS

So, just got back from The Orleans. Played in one of their tourament events, a $200 plus one rebuy NoLimitHoldem. Put $400 into the event. Got sucked out on in the 3rd hour of play when my AK lost to some clown's KQ. Well, thats the way it goes in this game. Better to be lucky than good.....

Been making some good money playing online so I bought myself a new computer (my laptop is 3 years old) and two brand new, 21", flat panel monitors. Fuckin' sick. Plus I'm looking at buying a car. Not anything too expensive, maybe spend a few grand. Just something to get me around for a year or two. What I really wanna do is drive thru California and then cross the country and wind up in Boston. The ill cross country drive.

Talked to Jake today; he might be joining me on my fuckin' nomadic poker/life/bullshit journey come early September.

So, shit's been running pretty well.

I miss Boston, hopefully I'll be visiting there soon enough.



LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home