Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Malantanimal

Well, hope you all enjoyed that story. It was a crazy hand and very influence to what I am currently trying to accomplish here in Vegas. I wanna go over the hand more in detail and explain my thought processes behind many of my decisions, but I'm dumb tired and can't really think very well right now. I'll get to it soon, though, promise.

Anyways, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. Mom was in town for a little while. It was great seeing her and going out to dinner around town and showing her my city. She also helped to decorate my apartment a little bit, which was pretty bland before her visit. Thanks Mom!

Sold my car, don't worry, not the Scion. I sold the Honda Prelude (again, thank you thank you thank you mom!!!) to a couple of nice guys from the area. I didn't get much for it but it was great just to get it out of my life and off my mind. The Prelude had been more of a problem than anything else.

Money's been a little tight recently although I still have been playing a lot live and playing a few tournies here and there online. I mean, I guess I really shouldn't complain; it's been nine months since I held a real job! That's definitely sweet! I enjoy working for myself and not having to answer to someone all the time. Also, who the fuck wants to get up at 6am, put on a suit and tie, and go work for 8 hours every singe day?! Not Me!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My buddy Theo took down a tournament at the L.A. Poker Classic for 94k a few weeks ago and then this past sunday got 6th in the big weekly pokerstars tournament for 26k. He's having a sick start to '06. Congrats bro!

Anyways, lots of stuff is happening in March--Dad's coming the 3rd for a week, Jared is coming up in the middle of the month (i think), Ilana might be here as well, I think Kesner is coming down here for spring break, and maybe a few other people. Should be a great month!



No Worries,

Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home