Friday, February 10, 2006

Thanks Guys

Sup all.....well, I got a lot of responses to my last post about whether or not to continue this blog from a bunch of different people, so first of all, thank you. Secondly, because of all the positives I received for keeping this blog up, I will be doing exactly that: keeping this blog and updating it a few times a week, if not more!

It's really great to see all the people out there interested in my life, my writing, and what I'm doing on a daily basis. So, I appreciate the support and interest that has been voiced to me over the past week.

I'm actually running out right now to meet my buddy for lunch and play some cards over at the Wynn.

I'll be doing new entries religiously over the next couple months.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home