Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back to the Tables

It's been an interesting week.....met up with a kid I've been playing poker with on Stars (N!LE). He just moved out here this past month. We've been hitting up these tournaments around town, splitting our winnings 50/50. It's been going well; we've been finishing in the money a lot of the time; we own, obv. Anyways, Chris (N!LE) is a real good shit and is defintiely a good player. We're gonna make some good money in the upcoming few months from these soft tournies.

Got back to playing NoLimit cash games as well. I've been hitting the 2-5 NL at the Wynn pretty hard. It's up and down, and I've had a few bad beats but all in all its going well. Got two outted on the river the other day for a $1000 pot, so I had to take 24 hours off the felt just to get my mind straight. A few months ago that pot wouldnt have meant anything to me, but now my bankroll is no where near as fat as it once was, so I gotta learn to avoid those 2 outers, haha....

Had a good session tonite, actually, in the 2-5 game, spiked quad sevens and raked a $1500 pot, so shit's definitely looking promising......just gonna continue to play my game at the 2-5 tables and N!LE and I will surely continue to own these tournaments.

Got my plane ticket to come back east for thanksgiving...i'll be in NY for a few days and then back in boston for a few, before heading back to vegas.


tired as fuck, gotta pass out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home